Registering IMEi of MangOH board

Hello,

I was just reading the issue of registering IMEi numbers with local authorities. I have just ordered m MangOH but it seems that I won’t be able to use the GSM connectivity after 3 months if I don’t register my device.

The registration issue seems complicated if vaque :confused:

Can we get help from the local distributors of Sierra Wireless about this issue?

thanks a lot for your help
rifo

I would be happy if we can hear the opinion of friends from Sierra Wireless here?

Thanks a lot
rifo

Hi Rifo,

Where are you based?

cheers,
Ashish

Hello Ashish,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I am currently located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can list the distributors of Sierra Wireless but based on my previous experience they tend to omit such requests if the products aren’t bought directly from them.
Since I wanted to get my hands asap on MangOH, I ordered it via Element14, hence if it’s possible, I thought that Sierra Wireless can kindly ask their distributors to help people buying MangOH boards for registering the imei numbers to local authorities.

cheers
rifo

Hello Ashish,

Were you able to get any news about this issue?

Thanks a lot
rifo

Hello folks,

Can anyone please update us regarding this matter?

thanks a lot
rifo

Hello folks,

Can you at least confirm that you won’t be able to help us about registering the IMEI of our boards?

This is something which seems to be quite time consuming and I would like to avoid it if I can get help from distributors but if no other option exists, I have to start doing it so that I don’t get stuck with a crippled system

Hi Rifo,
I’ll have our sales/distribution team get in touch with you.
Cheers,
Ashish

Hello Ashish,

Thanks a lot for your help. Unfortunately nobody contacted me regarding this issue.