Does any one know the steps to rebuild yocto for the mangOH Red with wp77xx?
- Create an AirVantage account
- Login to the Legato Gerrit Server using your AirVantage account
- In the Gerrit settings, set your username
- In the Gerrit settings, add an ssh key from your development machine
- If the username you set in the Gerrit settings is different from the username on your development machine, you need to add a section like this to your
Host gerrit.legato.io User your_gerrit_username
Once you have done all of the above, try to test your access to Gerrit as follows:
$ ssh -p 29418 gerrit.legato.io **** Welcome to Gerrit Code Review **** Hi David Frey, you have successfully connected over SSH. Unfortunately, interactive shells are disabled. To clone a hosted Git repository, use: git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org:29418/REPOSITORY_NAME.git
Now we want to fetch all of the necessary git repositories. The
repo tool is used to do this.
mkdir ~/yocto-mangOH-wp77xx && cd ~/yocto-mangOH-wp77xx
repo init -u https://github.com/mangOH/manifest.git -m mangOH/branches/master/wp77xx.xml
repo sync(This will take a very long time)
make image_binto build the image
make toolchain_binto build the toolchain
To avoid having to download and install various prerequisite packages before building yocto, you can instead build using a pre-made docker by running
USE_DOCKER=1 make image_bin or
USE_DOCKER=1 make toolchain_bin.