When I try to use MS word to track down some of the parameters referenced in the AT command reference, the 36.331 and 36.133 3GPP documents are so big that my MS word just hangs, and I can’t get to either the needed spot in the originally referenced doc in the AT command list or in another doc that it references. Does anyone know of a quick way to get these parameter ranges… or could you just upload a screenshot here to the relevant reference(s)?
For now, I am particularly interested in +KCELL to dBm and +KCELL to dB…
<LTE_CI> (LTE Cell Identity)
• Format: Hexadecimal (8 hex digits; length 28 bits), per 3GPP TS 36.331, 6.3.4, Cell
• Example: A12BC3DF
(Physical layer identity of LTE Cell)
• Valid range: 0–503, per 3GPP TS 36.331, 6.3.4, PhysCellId
(Tracking Area Code of LTE Cell)
• Valid range: 0–65535, per 3GPP TS 36.331, 6.3.4, TrackingAreaCode
(Reference Signal Received Power)
• Valid range: 0–97. Refer to 3GPP TS 36.331, 6.3.5, RSRP-Range for details.
(Reference Signal Received Quality)
• Valid range: 0–34. Refer to 3GPP TS 36.331, 6.3.5, RSRQ-Range for details.