Hi, I want to be able to measure the current consumption of only the module on the mangOH red. I understand there are a number of other current consuming ICs on the board so its important to measure only the consumption of the module. How do I do this?
• install R970 10k ohm, remove R901
• remove R820
• add R826 0 ohm (or short)
• power module through CN802 : voltage between 3.4V to 4.3V only
• set low pin 3 and pin 8 of SW401
• then you only get module current consume via CN802
I will mesure it too.