I’m currently working on a mangOH Red, a Sierra Wireless WP8548, and the Legato platform. I’m using Legato version 17.11.0, and am trying to write a program that uses the mangOH board to make a phone call from my cellphone to the board and then try to make some actions (in the future, when i’ll make it work)
Problem is I would like first to make the application mangohVoicall that you provide (https://github.com/mangOH/mangOH/tree/master/samples/tutorials/voice) to work to make a phone call from the device to my phone. Not sure it should work on both mangoh Red and mangoh Green?
I correctly installed the app, and followed the instructions in the README :
- Make sure that you use a voice SIM and not a data SIM for this tutorial: i used the sim provided in the kit, not sure how to know if it is a “voice” SIM?
- Insert a headset audio jack into CN500 to listen to the audio.
- Mangoh must be registered on Network with the SIM in ready state : seems to be in ready state when I do “cm sim info” or “cm sim status”
- Make sure voiceCallService is started by entering:
app start voiceCallService: OK.
Are there any other apps that need to be started? or stopped maybe?
- Check "logread -f "
- Execute app : app runProc mangohVoiceCall --exe=mangohVoiceCall –
When I check the log :
- In the main function, phone number (“MyPhoneNumber”) is correctly collected (passed as a parameter)
- No assert when “le_voicecall_start” is called.
- But in the handler function we should call “openAudio” going through “LE_VOICECALL_EVENT_CONNECTED”, and instead we are going through the following states :
- New Call event: 0 for Call 0x10000001, from “MyPhoneNumber”
- New Call event: 2 for Call 0x10000001, from “MyPhoneNumber”
=> PLEASE CREATE AN INCOMING CALL
Note that I can send a sms from the device to my phone without any problem, and that I can command for example LED D410 (WP_GPIO_7) by sendind a sms to the device.
Any idea where the problem can come from?
Thank you very much in advance for any hep you can provide me,