Hi, I am very new to mangOH and legato based development, I have started off just a week ago.
- I have installed legato17-08.1 on my host (linux - ubuntu16.04 LTS) computer, used a zip, did not clone.
- I have installed latest toolchain (Release 14) from here
- I have installed legato application developer studio version 5.2.
- I have a mangOH Green board with me, it has a WP8548 chip on it and I have tested it with helloWorld program that I built and deployed on the device using legato application developer studio version 5.2.
- I am aware of the process of running ‘bin/legs’ everytime I open a terminal for supporting commands related to legato.
- I have set the environment variable LEGATO_ROOT to the directory where I have installed legato-17.08.1
I have tried many examples (Latest being: https://github.com/startwithsierra/utils-legato-mqtt). But I can not build them.
The error that I see in bash is:
Makefile:7: recipe for target 'wp85' failed make: *** [wp85] Error 1
Can anyone help me understand what the issue is?